Your first job when considering putting your home on the market is to choose Your Realtor. At Integrity, we are proud of the work we do educating our Sellers as we move together through the process of getting their home sold. When you list your home with Integrity, a relationship is created which allows you to make the best decisions regarding goal‐setting, pricing, marketing, negotiating. An essential component of that relationship is clear and regular communication so that your expectations, as well as your Realtor’s, are clearly understood and fulfilled.
As a Seller, your job is to:
- Clearly communicate your expectations
- Share all pertinent information
- Ask Questions
Your Realtor’s job is to:
- Explain the selling process
- Provide a Pricing and Marketing Strategy
- Keep in good communication
- Answer Questions
- Congratulate you on the sale of your home!