How Do We Pay for This?
In today’s market, your strength as a Buyer is greatly enhanced when you have taken time BEFORE you begin house‐hunting to choose a lender and arrange for a financing pre‐approval.
Being pre‐approved will:
- Establish a price range for your property search
- Help Your Realtor identifying properties in your range
- Strengthen your negotiating position with sellers
- Give you an “edge” when competing with other buyers
- Accelerate the process from Accepted Offer to Closing
Which Lender is the “Right” Lender?
When considering a Lender, ask questions about the services they offer, the cost of those services, the types of loan programs they specialize in, their communication method. A Lender should fill the role of a trusted advisor, readily available to questions and guide you through the process from pre‐approval to Closing.